Saturday 12 July 2008

Downtime

For a number of reasons, I've been keeping myself busy this week, as a result, I've not been home much so I've not been overly visible here. I was hoping for a weekend to myself where I would have nothing to do as I have a number of DVDs in my 'unwatched' pile and wouldn't say no to getting out the pop-corn, putting my feet up and pressing play.

That being said, life is all about priorities and as I have a (now rather pregnant) sister joining me for lunch and as I haven't seen her in quite a while I'll gladly DVD another day. An old friend is getting married this evening so, at some point during the day, I have to make myself look presentable.

Tomorrow, assuming the weather holds, I'm planning to head out to deepest darkest Kent to see a friend I've not seen since he uprooted and moved his family out there and, with luck, I'll get a spot of climbing done out there. First thing's first though, I have cold and a splitting headache, I'll get some lemsip....

5 comments:

Sofi said...

busy busy busy, soldier. its all good if it keeps you occupied :)

Ariane said...

Commiserations on the cold - I have one too. Hope I'll be better by Monday but if not, let's postpone till we both feel better. Hope all the events go well - they sound exciting. Best wishes to your sis.

Josh said...

Sofi, it's true, it keeps me occupied but, of late, tapping out a blog post has become quite relaxing, sort of like downtime =)

Ariane, here's hoping we are both as fit as fiddles but monday than. Alls well and good and I'll pass your regards on to my sister.

Mattdkeg said...

busy busy busy, soldier. its all good if it keeps you occupied :)

Leevy said...

Use and Application Recommendations. Similarly, regularly check the cutting deck and ensure that there are no grass clippings near the engine as this can cause smoking. went public after years of intensive research into the alien abduction experience with this book in 1995. It is still celebrated based on the date in the Jewish calendar when the original event which it commemorates is supposed to have happened. In addition to looking great in hot and dry weather and saving you money on your water bill, Bermuda grass has some other important benefits as well.