Friday 22 August 2008

Stop!

I was reminded of something today, it was such a small, insignificant part of the 90s that it had completely slipped my mind. It was a 'spin off' from one of the greatest phenomena of that era, though the parent is fresh in my mind, the child seems to have disappeared.

The last sixteen years of my life have been lived without a single (let alone second) thought given to it but as the words “he was given magical shoes” were uttered this morning, everything came flooding back.....

2 comments:

Graham said...

Considering that this guy made a living from being a rapper, those words are shockingly bad. I have a dim recollection of this but must have run screaming from the room before it made too much of an impression on my mind.

Josh said...

It was quite forgettable, wiki tells me they only made 13 episodes but I'm struggling to remember a single one. It was indeed shockingly bad.