Monday 24 March 2008

Healthy Living

People go on about healthy living, I've been thinking about this as last night a few of us went out for a kebab. I don't mean we were stuck for something to eat at 2am after a night out clubbing. I mean we specifically went out for a kebab.

We've been going to this small hole-in-the-wall on Bath road (near Heathrow) for a few years now and it's well worth the drive. I don't know what it is about this place or spending the evening stuffing your face with grease, maybe it's just the company but it's usually a good night. We end up sitting the the car, chatting the night away, philosophing over kebabs.........

The trend over the last 12 months or so, I've been having more and more evenings out (restaurants as well as kebabs) and been exercising less and less. I guess the problem is, it's too easy to skip out on a climbing or gym session to go out for dinner. Lack of motivation probably has something to do with it as well.

This week, I'm indent on making a concerted effort, I will exercise, I'm not sure how and I'm not sure when but it will be done. I guess at the same time, I could try to eat healthily but that might be too high a target.

2 comments:

Ariane said...

Hiya (from a fellow 27-year-old British (half-)Asian) and thanks for your funny comment on my blog.

Good luck with the healthy eating and exercising. It's not easy, but it's definitely worth it - though the odd kebab won't hurt!

Josh said...

Hey my first ever comment! Thanks!