Tuesday 25 March 2008

Narrowband

I got home tonight only to find the world wide web has disappeared! A quick call to broadband customer service told be I'm “experiencing and outage” not very helpful, I know but at least I know it's not something I did. Anyway not to be deterred, I paired my laptop and mobile phone (still shocked that you don't have to be a minster to do this) and now have the inter-web on this laptop! Yes, I know, I'm a geek, but I'm currently the only one in this area with an internet connection so Ha!

Going back to work after an uncharacteristically relaxing weekend felt better then I expected, maybe because I love my job and work with some fantastic people but more likely, because there was a box of jam doughnuts sitting on the counter. I figure, I walked to and from the tube stations so the odd doughnut is still within my new healthy lifestyle.

Moving swiftly on from deep-fried, sugar coated, jam filled loveliness....... hmmm doughnuts...... No, I can't continue, I have nothing but doughnuts on my mind now, I'll leave it at that...... Sorry =)

No comments: